Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 am

"My bedroom," the lynx repeated with a flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am

Jackal seemed to blush at the squirrel being near him and looked at the tree, before chuckling, "Heheh... y-yeah, I did this." His voice was slightly shaky, an obvious sign of his nervousness.

His ear turned slightly when he heard her grandfather, Wait, Pink? He callin' me gay? I'm bi...
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 am

Ris stared at nothing in particular for a moment, though once he blinked, a thought crossed his mind.

'...I had to pick a forest...Of course...Gosh dang it...'
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:07 am

"Come on, dear, we have to find the Castle. No time to hang out with strange, possibly homosexual jackal fellows." Grandpa said, starting to walk off. Aetsia let out a silent sigh, then waved to Jackal before going off to follow her grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:08 am

"Way to make that awkward, Ris," Luna said.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 am

Snapping back to reality, Ris looked down at Luna. "Wait, what? How'd I make it awkward? I didn't even say anything..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 am

Jackal watched Aetsia leave and wagged his tail while he waved. When he was alone he sighed, "Man, oh man... I punched open a tree and showed one of the prettiest gal's I've ever seen a nut..."

He smiled and wagged his tail a little faster, "This day ain't gettin' more excitin' than this."

Adam rushed back into Kaede's room, a concerned look on his face, "Alice has gone and she's taken the Eclipse Castle map!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:13 am

"That's the point, Ris," Luna replied.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:17 am

Aetsia looked back at Jackal, then to Grandpa.

"I know what you're thinking. You wanna bring him along, don't you?"

Aetsia nodded. Before the old squirrel could say anything else, the female squirrel went back to Jackal, waving for him to come along! She didn't know what he was actually here for, but being with just her Grandpa was getting kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:19 am

"Well, how about this..." Ris began, a little hesitantly. "Next time I want to go someplace quiet and away from everyone else, we go to your bedroom...Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:25 am

Jackal looked at Aetsia for a moment, blushing before pointing at himself, "W-wait, y-you want me to come with you?"

THERE IS A GOD! He thought, tail wagging happily.

Adam and Kaede wasted no time in leaving the house and searching for Alice, hoping to get to the forest before she did. Although Kaede was getting rather old, she didn't seem to be slow at all, in fact she was ahead of her own son.

Alice, however, was already at the forest, following the maps instructions. She grit her teeth, having trouble understanding the map. "Wow... my little brother's drawing skills are pitiful, I can barely understand this stupid thing at all. It's like looking at a 3 year old's drawing and trying to make sense of it. Mom should've made that guy take art classes."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:30 am

"What!?" Luna suddenly bolted up, sitting up and glaring at Ris. "You want us to spend "alone time" in my room!? What kind of girl do you think I am?"

Her tone suggested she was very angry with what she just heard.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:33 am

Ris' ears slowly began to droop. "But...But you..." His ears returning to their normal positions, the fox smiled. "Ha! You were the one who suggested it and you know it!"

'Thinks she can trick me...again...'
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:33 am

Aetsia nodded quickly, running back to her Grandpa. "I was tryin' to tell you to make him not do anything gay first, and if he does, tell him to stop it!"

Aetsia rolled her eyes. Grandpa was SUCH an old guy...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

"You're no fun at all," Luna said, plopping her head back on his lap, looking up at him. "You're gonna have to try a lot harder to get any of this tail, though, Ris."

She closed one eye, grinning up at him slightly. "I'm not that easy."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:39 am

"Psh, no fun, eh? Last time I gave into that you called me emo." Ris remarked. Her last two comments, however, made him smile. "Fair enough...but...let's not talk about that, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 am

Luna's ears perked up. "Why, Ris? Does it make you--" she said, while getting up, twisting her body around and putting a knee on either side of his thighs, straddling his waist, paws on his chest, lightly tugging down on the neck of his shirt. "Uncomfortable? <3"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:45 am

"You're such a tease, Luna..." He rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile. "And yes, you know it does."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:45 am

Jackal's ears caught the sound of her grandpa's voice. He also managed to hear every word he said. It didn't bother him though. He was one of those that are proud of their bisexuality. He walked over to Aetsia and her grandpa, before waving a paw, "H-hi. My name's Jackal. J-Jackal Pawpad."

Deg was already in the forest, observing Jackal from a distance, "Well, if it isn't the little termite already looking for us. I should thank you Solus for the shape shifting ability."

Solus, the being within Deg would've rolled his eyes, if he could, Whatever you say, Deg. But I only taught you because this could benefit us both. But after you complete your side of the deal, release me.

"Very well, sir. But for now, we shall have some fun, putting our actors to the test in their next play." Deg said, in his usual poetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:50 am

"Mmm..." Luna ran her paws up and down his chest. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 am

"Jackal Pawpad? What kinda name is that?" Grandpa asked. "Oooh, nevermind. My name's Nikolas, though you can call me Grandpa. The little lady's name is Aetsia."

She smiled and waved cutely at Jackal.

"We're searching for Eclipse Castle so that we may retrieve an artifact that will help defeat Fenrir." Grandpa said. "I am the brains, and Aetsia will be the one doing everything else."

---

Ris's totally bestest friend who wasn't his girlfriend was wandering through this same forest. A blue feline clad in a sleeveless blue jacket, black short-shorts, knee-high boots and fingerless gloves. She had a silver gauntlet on her right arm, too!

She was whistling happily, walking along. She totally knew that Ris was here. Why? Eh, he probably told her when she asked if they could play video games or talk parkour or something.

Countdown to cockblock.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 am

"One," the blue fox began, "is 'cause you tend to have your random 'angry' moments when I do...And two...well, it's just not something you talk about with your girlfriend."

'And yet here we are, Ris. At least no one else is here to ruin this for me.'
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:58 am

Luna gave Ris a "WTF"-face moment. "Sex is something to not talk to your girlfriend about...?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 am

"Fine, fine, I'll rephrase again...Sex isn't something I talk to -you- about...Again, you tend to get vicious when I do."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:01 am

The blue feline heard her best friend's familiar voice. And his girlfriend's voice, too! PERFECT.

She slowly crept up to them, from the side while they were distracted with one another...

"DON'T FREAK OUT!" she suddenly yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next