Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Ris's foot connected with Vulpa's face. To recover, she used the momentum from the kick and spun on her heel, before crouching down and swinging her leg at Ris's left hand that was supporting him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

The vulpine's eyes widened slightly when his support was suddenly taken away, sending him smacking down heavily on his left shoulder. Grumbling inaudibly to himself, Ris rolled onto his back and then backwards, in one smooth motion pressing his hands to the floor and pushing himself up into a handstand-like position before falling back onto his feet. Slowly rubbing his arm, glaring at the vixen, he said, "Nice...What else've you got?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Phasmatis just rolled his eyes and allowed her to perform her attack. Even if she DID manage to hurt him, he knew she couldn't kill him.

Jackal smiling, putting an arm around Aetsia as he said, "Well, the castle may be creepy, but damn are the beds good."

"Why would I NOT say 'we'. And... am I right in assuming that Ris... is in a relationship with Luna?" Fenrir said, feeling like an unstable volcano at the thought.

Cebelrai watched Alice and Leo fight Phasmatis, ...I think he's having a bit too much fun out there...

Solus stood in the center of the garden and closed his eyes. He raised his paws into the air and began charging his power. A red orb forming between his paws. The orb started the size of a pea, then grew to the size of a baseball, before growing larger to reach the size of a basketball. However the orb continued to grow, soon becoming as large as Solus himself. The orb tried to grow larger but it seemed to shake, as if refusing Solus' commands.

"Damn Titan..." His mind trailed back to the events of the Time Crash. When he was about to perform the very same attack on Ris and the world, threatening to destroy it. However, Titan had performed an attack that drained its power as well as some of Solus'.

"I cannot maintain this power for long..." Out of frustration he threw it towards one of the castle walls with a loud shout.

Jackal was about to lean forward and kiss Aetsia. His ear twitched and outside the window, behind him, a part of the castle was blown apart completely with a large fiery explosion.

Rocks and dust flew in all directions around Solus as he began breathing a little heavier, looking out into the abyss that was just outside the castle.

His hair and tail blowing in the strong wind that rushed his way. He just scoffed and turned around, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:41 pm

"How's this for ya!?" Vulpa roared as she slashed her right paw down vertically, then her left paw horizontally. The steady dripping out of her hand forming a solid cross of blood, flying out towards Ris.

---

"I'm just glad you said it. And yes, they are, love," Terra replied.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 pm

"Uh. Jackal. What the hell was that?" Aetsia asked, a little more concerned than her partner was. "And should we get dressed before we leave..?"

She noticed that her normal clothes had been blown to pieces. Her equipment was fine... "Aw, damn it."

Leo's hand grabbed onto Phasmatis' face, and she slowly lifted him up. She released all of the energy on her hand into his face before tossing him away. "Well, for an improvised attack, that was pretty damn cool! Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Fenrir's eye twitched as he thought about this. "...if Ris... and Luna were to marry. W-what would that make me to Ris?" He asked. He already knew the answer, though...

Jackal shrugged before he started getting up, "I dunno who did it, but it was someone powerful."

Phasmatis began to get to his feet, rubbing his face, "Nice move, there, princess... I actually felt that one."

The clone chuckled and turned around, pointing to his back, "But I have some tension in my upper back. You think you can help me with that, too?"

Alice grit her teeth, she hated it when her opponents played around with her.

Cebelrai let out one of her giggles, Just like his mother... well... creator.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Aetisa nodded and frowned, going over to a wardrobe in the room.

Skimpy maid outfit, very elegant dress, bloody apron...

"Only one choice.." she muttered as she went ahead and put on the maid outfit. "Well, uh, how do I look? I've never worn anything with a skirt before... it's kinda weird."

"Oh, whatever. You know it hurt a lot more than you're letting on." Leo replied, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Jackal smiled, "You look great with and without it. Heheh." Jackal chuckled as he looked at Aetsia.

Phasmatis just shook his head, "No, I'm serious. You move really got the blood goin'. I'd like you to do the same for my back. It's been killin' me all day."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Ris wasn't sure how much a cross of blood would hurt, but he didn't want to chance it. He dove to the side, tucked into a tight roll and, again on his feet, held out a hand. Another orb swiftly formed over the fox's palm, and seconds later it was shooting towards the vixen.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm

"Ooh...." Aetsia let out a joking sigh, getting her equipment back on. "Well, uh, wanna go pay a visit to Fenrir and Terra? Maybe start making a list of demands? Like... how Nexus has to get out of here, how this place needs real electricity, the internet... y'know, everything we had down there in life."

"I mean, we're good enough to justify having the guy give us that stuff, right?"

Leo shrugged. "Well, if really powerful attacks are somehow therapeutic to you, then who am I to judge?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Vulpa shielded herself with her non-bandaged paw, letting the orb explode against her hand. The vixen yelped in pain as more of her skin was peeled back. Small strings of steam floated off of her paw, the skin burning hot.

She slashed out a cross again, this time bigger. Her paws torn and cut-up, steadily dripping blood and staining her already red fur.

---

"He'll never call you "Daddy", babe," Terra reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Seeing as the cross had grown to a rather grand size, Ris figured his best bet was to deal with it head on instead of running again. Planting his feet firmly, the fox brought his arm back, swinging it forward in a backhanded motion once the blood was in front of him.

Vulpa's attack was no longer an immediate threat, but Ris' eyes widened just slightly as he saw his own blood spurting out, a gash running from his wrist halfway up his forearm where he had stricken the cross.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:51 pm

"Want more?" Vulpa asked, enjoying Ris's confused expression.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

His attention snapping back to Vulpa, Ris lowered his arm, his narrowed blue eyes focused on the vixen. "Bring it on."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

"One little cut was all I needed," Vulpa replied, charging after the vulpine. Her blood soaked claws swiped in random directions in front of her, making smaller, easier to dodge blood shockwaves, heading towards Ris.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

The waves of blood themselves were rather easy to avoid, but the simple fact of their paths being random one after another made it more difficult. With gritted teeth, getting the occasional small cut along his arms and legs, Ris quickly made his way to Vulpa and threw a swift punch towards her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40