Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko

Keiko

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 am

Aetsia, now all geared up, just now noticed Jackal tossed down the hallway.

She now had a rather stylized bronze-colored shield on her back and a sheathed longsword behind said shield. She also had a quiver of arrows along with a bow, hanging the opposite direction of her sword.

She had ditched the katana.

She crouched beside Jackal, looking over him. Was he alright...?
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 am

The tigress's breaths were slowing down... "Dammit, Ris! All of you, stay away from us!" she barked out.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 am

The punch, to Fenrir, felt like it came from Solus, himself. The punch threw Fenrir through the air. The vampire righted himself as he sailed and landed back on his feet a large hole visible in his armor, showing Fenrir's chest beneath.

Cebelrai began clapping, "Well done, Ris. If I knew bringing harm to Luna, I would've done it, myself long ago."

Jackal began standing up, shaking his head as he cleared the dizziness, "I'm alright Aetsia. Gonna take more than that to keep me down."

"Then allow me to do that for ya, mate..." came another voice, similar to Jackal's, yet it sounded deeper.

Jackal looked at the figure who spoke and his jaw dropped as he saw what could only be described as a dark reflection. The figure looked like Jackal in all ways except his fur had white streaks as well as Pantheonic scales. "G'day. The name's Subject B9, AKA Phasmatis."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:55 am

Leo looked back, hearing Cebelrai's statement. She looked back to Vulpa.

No. Beating her up wasn't worth it.

She patted the dog on the shoulder before standing up, holding her hand out. "... come on. Get up. Pull yourself up."

The squirrel turned around, unsheathing her sword and readying her shield. Her sword was very well cared for, though there wasn't anything magical about it. Yet. Or ever. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 am

"Shut up, Cebelrai!" Ris shouted, his gaze remaining still on the castle's owner. "Fenrir's not dead yet!"

Bunching the muscles in his legs, the Arctic Fox took off, quickly clearing the space between them. "If I punch that spot again, Fenrir, what'll happen?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:02 am

"I swear to god, you little bastard!" Terra said, flicking her Wii Remote out and the tether line sprouted from it, trying to wrap around Ris's chest.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am

Alice, Adam and Kaede ran to Luna, checking to see if she was okay. She seemed alive, for the most part. But then again, vampires seem alive visually, anyway.

Fenrir growled and generated a sword, "You will not survive long enough to find out!" Fenrir shouted to Ris before swinging the sword at Ris, while the tether line was around him.

Jackal watched Phasmatis, who stepped closer, chuckling. "You know, you were proof to Cebelrai that a perfect clone could be created. An exact replica of a creature."

"What are you talkin' about?" Jackal asked. Phasmastis pointed at Jackal rather rudely and grinned, "Exactly my point. A perfect clone. All memories, all feeling everything. Intact from the original. Carried over to a new being entirely."

Jackal growled and his aura began flaring up, "Start making sense, or I'll knock that 'pretty-boy' muzzle to the back of your head!"

"You're a clone, Jackal! Or should I call you Subject A6? I'm not sure. Though, I gotta say, Cebelrai really paid close attention. Got all the fur patterns right, all your previous wounds, everything. It's like you're the real thing..."

"I'm not a clone!" Jackal shouted. "Yes, A6, you are. The real Jackal died long ago. You're just a copy. An 'echo' if you will."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:10 am

The tether line connected and constricted the fox well, even catching his arms and holding them to his sides. Ris wasn't expecting the sudden tug backwards, his feet flying out in front of him, his back landing heavily against the floor and incidentally knocking the wind out of him--Though it did let him avoid the sword.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 am

Perfect copy? ... well, this didn't change Aetsia's opinion of Jackal at all. In fact, she disliked Phantasmis more because he just had to bring that up. Such information could make someone question their very existence! The clone thing was probably worse than 'you were adopted.'

She looked to Jackal, nodding her head to Phantasmis, spinning her blade in her hand once.

Leo sighed, pulling Vulpa up and setting her against a wall before joining the others around Luna.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 am

"Fenrir, that's enough..." Terra said after yanking Ris back. She staggered over to him with teary eyes. "Please..." she said, holding her arms out wide for him. "Just..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:23 am

Jackal, in a fit of rage went to attack Phasmatis. The Pantheonic clone, however charged a new kind of orb. A blue colored one that crackled with electrical energy. He threw it at the charging Setzenian. After the orb hit Jackal in the chest, he felt frozen, his body paralyzed as electricity surged through him painfully, making the canine scream.

Fenrir was about to attack Terra again, but he was hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 am

"Please... Fenrir..." Terra almost was close enough to have her arms around him, sobbing uncontrollably. Her wound still bleeding generously.

Terra's tether wore off, leaving Ris free to move.

Last edited by Terra on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 am

Aetsia blinked, watching Jackal get electrocuted. She looked back to Phantasmis, rolling backward, sheathing her sword and shield mid-roll, then popping up with her bow, arrow notched. How did she pull that off?

Simple. Hours and hours of practice.

She let the arrow fly at Phantasmis!

"Jesus christ, you cold bastard..." Leo muttered, looking up at Fenrir while she crouched beside Luna. She cast her eyes back down to the lynx and she gently shook her.

"Luna... Luna, wake up. It's me, cockblock queen..." she let out a little, bitter laugh. "... I... I'd be very happy if you woke up..."

She was assuming the worst. What if she'd somehow fallen into a coma? That'd be a good reason as to why she LOOKED alive...

But she was just worrying...
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 am

Phasmatis chuckled and let the arrow hit him. It seemed to bounce off him, indicating that his body was armored, while not really appearing armored. "Cebelrai considers me to be the TRUE Meta-Pantheon! Give up!"

Meanwhile, Fenrir raised his sword ready to kill Terra, but once again he hesitated. As if, he suddenly had a change of heart, the sword fell from his paws and onto the floor, where it eventually disappeared, leaving black flames that eventually faded.

He then grabbed Terra in a hug and held her close, not knowing what to say. Tears seemed to stream down Fenrir's cheeks. He never felt this way for a long time. If this was what Terra wanted him to feel, she certainly succeeded. "Terra, I am sorry... I'm ever so sorry." he managed to say, before he started crying, ashamed of attempting to kill the one person he loved more than anything. More than his own immortality.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:36 am

Terra groaned in slight pain as his arms tightly wrapped around her, but in the end, she smiled warmly... "Please, don't say anything Fenrir... Not know. The only thing I want to hear you say... Is "I love you"."

Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 am

Fenrir leaned forward and began kissing Terra. After a moment of kissing he pulled away, yet still held the hug, "I love you, Terra. I always have. And I will not stop loving you."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 am

Well, he couldn't exactly kill Fenrir now. Terra was in the way.

Which left another very pressing matter. Quickly getting to his feet, Ris hurried to Luna's side, grateful that Leo was already there trying to wake her.

Dang it, she was a really good friend.

"Luna, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 am

Leo looked over to Ris, a little frown on her face. "Ris, why isn't she waking up?" she asked, ears drooping. "Come on, Luna. Wake up...!"

Meta-Pantheon? The squirrel shook her head, looking to Jackal. Come on, stop being electrocuted. They had to go. She knew she couldn't take this guy on. Neither could Jackal, not yet...

Last edited by Keiko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 am

There is a god after all... Terra returned the kiss, then blissfully listened to her love. "Fenrir... 'You had be worried for a sec there, babe'... ha ha..." she gave a light laugh, quoting him from earlier.

Meanwhile... Luna's eyes had opened. Ignoring all around her, she stood up, groggily.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 am

Leo blinked, standing up with Luna. "... why are you even here?" she asked.

Well, she was glad Luna was alive, but now she wasn't sure WHY THE HELL SHE WAS HERE.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 am

Luna's fist clenched with a raging fury as Leo's voice rang in her ear. She unclenched it for a moment, swinging it harshly, aimed for Leo's face.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 am

It was too unexpected! How was Leo supposed to dodge that?

"Ow, FUCK!" the feline yelled, holding the side of her face. "... what the hell was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 am

Fenrir chuckled before pulled away from Terra for the moment and faced Ris. "Ris... Look at me, Ris."

"I never meant for this... I never meant for any of it... I know no amount of words I can muster can atone for my actions. But I'll say what I can. Ris... I'm sorry. I am so, damn, sorry."

Fenrir walked to a wall and put his back to it before slowly slumping down and sitting on the floor, feeling extremely depressed from his own actions. Adam, Kaede and Alice couldn't believe what they heard. They could actually hear Fenrir crying. Tears falling from Fenrir's eyes. I have ruined everything... my love... and the life of my only daughter... was all that ran through Fenrir's mind.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:01 am

Ris could only think of one other time where Fenrir might have ever apologized to him, and that was clear back during the first Time Crash.

While he acknowledged it with a twitch of his ear, that was all.

The fox couldn't forgive him, at least not now, and he didn't seem himself ever being able to.

Ever.

With what Fenrir had done, his girlfriend would never be quite the same again.

Never.

Ris got to his feet shortly after Luna did, only to end up surprised and uncertain when she smacked Leo hard across the face.

And he couldn't help but silently blame Fenrir for it.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 am

"No, no, no..." Terra said, crouching down next to Fenrir. "Please don't talk like that, love... If anything, this is my fault... But, no. You certainly didn't ruin anything, Fenrir. Believe me... I still love you, I always have and I always will! And we'll work things out with Luna, I promise. Everything's all right..."

---

Luna turned to Ris, ignoring the throbbing in her paw. "I don't believe you! You ran off with this hussy to do god knows what!" the lynx shouted as she pointed at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next