Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ris

Ris

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:43 am

Ris dove to the side with clenched teeth, tucking into a neat roll and turning to face Luna once he was back on his feet. "Luna, no, that's not what I meant! We're not freaks, we're just different!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 am

"Who even cares!? You still never even told me!"

Luna purposely missed her next punch, aiming at the wall behind Ris and blowing a hole through it as all the pent-up energy exploded out of her hand in a glorious shower of sparks.

With her still charged paw, she tried punching Ris through the hole she just made, into a much larger room.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:49 am

Quickly coating his palms in energy so they wouldn't be burned, Ris held them up towards Luna's attack. When they hit, the resulting explosion sent him flying through the hole, and the "young" vulpine ended up sliding to a halt on his back. With a quiet groan, he began getting to his feet. "Luna, how hard do you think it was for me?! You don't even know what being a Pantheon means! Being in love with you and -knowing- I couldn't tell you -killed- me inside, Luna!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:02 am

"Well, -YOU- don't know what being a vampire, means!" Luna retaliated, jumping through the hole into auditorium-like room.

"And you can't say it doesn't compare to how hard it was for you," the lynx sneered, walking onto the stage. "Now I know what happened... Terra put me at this age on purpose, even rewrote my memories... Just so I could be "normal"..."

"I never felt normal. Even when I met you, of course I felt better... Someone had finally accepted me. But, it didn't change a thing. That voice... Haunting in the back of my head, constantly. I know what it was, now..."

Luna firmly planted her feet into the ground shoulder-width apart. "It was my vampire blood, that Terra locked away. But, it started leaking out."

The occasional spark flicked along Luna's body, responding to her anger level.

"You were living a lie, Ris. We both were."

Last edited by Terra on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 am

Lightning strikes in the forest surrounding the lake, temporarily illuminating two figures locked in a struggle. After taking a nasty looking blow to the back of the head the smaller figure fell to the ground, where he was picked up and held by the throat by the larger, cloaked canine.

"I've waited a long time for this day." the dominating combatant proclaimed, lifting his weaker counterpart high and rearing his fist back. "Tonight, you die!"

The opposing lupine, bleeding from multiple orifices and wounds, struggled in vain, trying to free itself from his wouldbe murderers grasp. In one last ditch effort the wolf pressed both palms outward towards his assailants face.

A flash of blinding light.

When the flash dissipated it became apparent that the tactic worked, as the victim could be seen half running half limping away while the cloaked canine clutched at his face and screamed in pain.

The wolf knew he had to get away and find a place to hide. He knew of only one place close enough.

After recovering the assailing wolf stormed after his prey at a brisk, annoyed, walk. Absolutely infuriated that the inevitable demise of his victim had been postponed yet again. He soon began to recognize the surrounding terrain and a smirk crossed his face, however. When he saw a lake that smirk became a toothy grin.

Fenrir would soon sense that his arch rival, a dangan, was present in the abode of eclipse castle.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 pm

"All right, Mister. Why don't we get you cleaned up?" Terra said to her love as her tongue lightly run up his neck, ignoring her own gaping wound.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Stepping onto the stage beside her, Ris shook his head. "Luna, look, I know we were living a lie that entire time. I didn't know about you, but I sure as heck knew about what I was hiding...But I don't care!"

"Come on, we got through all of that together, didn't we? Why can't we just pick it up and do the same here?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:36 pm

"It's not the same..." Luna said, strands of her hair starting to rise. "You knew about yours, but kept it secret. I didn't."

Static cracked around her body.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 pm

"So what? What're you worried about, Luna?" he asked, not too excited about this new kind of static he was helping Luna create. "I don't blame you or anything--I mean, how would you even know about that?"

'How would -anyone- know about that?'
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 pm

"Stop it!" Luna yelled. "Stop trying to mess with me!"

The lynx put her paws on her head, screaming out in pain, in some kind of internal struggle. The static turned to sparks, dancing around her body.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Gritting his teeth, Ris brought his arm up to shield his eyes from the initial array of sparks. "I'm not trying to mess with you! I'm trying to get you to see the truth and calm down!" Lowering his arm, still squinting slightly as he faced her, the fox called out, "Just trust me, Luna! We can work this all out without killing each other!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 pm

"I already see the truth! The truth is that you lied to me!"

Luna fell down to her knees, crying out as lightning cackled off her body, bouncing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:26 pm

At this point, Ris could only hope a bolt didn't strike him.

"Okay, yes, I lied! But Luna, I only lied about being a Pantheon! Everything else between us was the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 pm

"Nnngh..." Luna gritted her teeth, the lightning coursing out of her body. All of the sudden, she tilted her head back in a death-wail, as an light-show array of sparks radiated out of her, threatening to blow the room apart.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:20 pm

'Frick!' Ris thought, pressing his hands to the sides of his head as the lynx made good use of her lungs. "Luna, don't do this!!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Leo had run in after the two of them, of course, though she maintained her distance. "Ris, she's about to do something big, and I don't think I can absorb it with this gauntlet!"

"Luna, I accepted you too! I always thought you were cool!" No, she wasn't just saying that. Sure, she didn't have the same interests as the admittedly geeky feline, but she thought she was maintaining a steady friendship with her.

"Ris, we gotta run...! Again!"

Seeing her best friend's girlfriend who was also kinda-sorta her friend like this REALLY hurt the feline inside. Behind those sparks was someone who didn't deserve what had happened to them...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm

With the final snap, Luna's body quit on her, releasing a hellfire storm of pure anger-fueled cracks of lightning, shining in a brilliant explosion before surging out in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm

"Shiiiiiiiit!" Leo raised her arms to attempt to block the lightning.

I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dying dying dying dead.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:13 pm

'Dang it!'

Swiftly focusing his energy, Ris slowed time to the point where it was at a crawl, though when the problems were lightning and explosions that wasn't always that much better. Hurrying to Leo's side, the fox picked her up--He'd have to apologize later. "Leo, if you're a traceur, you can roll!" With that shouted, the blue-furred vulpine chucked the she-cat across the room, away from the explosion.

Releasing his hold on time, the attack took effect.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 pm

The electric storm tore through the roof, a beam of light sending it crashing down onto anyone remaining in the room...

Luna shook softly before collapsing on her knees, panting heavily with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, sweat beading down her trembling face.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:19 pm

The electricity hurt enough like heck.

Then the roof had to collapse, too, for good measure.

Ris wasn't feeling too good.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Leo rolled as she hit the ground. She wasn't dead?!

"... holy shit, Ris!" she said, immediately running back in there when it seemed safe. "Luna! Ris!" she called out, hardly able to see anything with all of this dust kicked up from the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Leo's screams woke Luna out of her daze.

"... Ris?" She looked around, not seeing any movement. "RIS!"

Oh, god, oh, god! What did I do!?" Luna panicked as she hopped off the stage, digging through the rubble of the roof.

"RIS!"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Just a little ways off from the panicked lynx, the rubble began to stir.

If one was listening very, very closely, they might hear a quiet muttering of, "Gosh...dang...rooftop..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:02 pm

"Ris!" Luna panic-strikenly shouted, going to the sound of his voice. She tore through the rumble, throwing chucks of the roof behind her until seeing a blue hand. Her ears perked up as she grabbed it with both of hers, slowing pulling him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next