Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Vulpa's smile grew into a wanting grin, staring at the orb. "More than you know," she responded.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 pm

For a moment, Vulpa reminded the blue fox of Cebelrai. 'That's just a little creepy...'

Lightly tossing it up into the air and catching it again, Ris nodded. "Alright. Here, let this one hit you--It'll give you the full effect." Rearing his arm back and flinging it forward again, the orb shot through the air towards Vulpa's chest.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Vulpa complied, crossing her arms and digging her feet into the ground. The orb hit her, pushing her back as her feet dragged along the ground. Eventually, the push was too much and she was flown off her stance, back grinding against the castle floor for a good couple feet or so.

The vixen laid motionless for a moment, before staggering back up, smiling crazily at him.

"I'm waiting, Ris."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Ris took a step back, his ears immediately perking up.

'NO! DANG IT! I HATE HER!'

She was much too much like Cebelrai.

"Alright then," the fox began, quickly charging another orb, "take this!" A second later the energy was ready and flying through the air towards the vixen.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 pm

This time, Vulpa held her claws out in front of her, slicing down the orb, which protected most of her body, but chewed away at the skin on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 am

Stepping forward again, Ris threw his fist forward in a bit of a self-victory. "Ha! Bet that one hurt, didn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 am

"Yes, it did," Vulpa said, watching drops of blood seep out of her fingers and drip down to the floor. With a new-found vigor, she dashed towards the vulpine, claws behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Alice grinned as she found she had caught her prey. She crawled up her slightly, reaching Leo's face before looking down at her 'victim'

Adam just pointed off to the side and said, "I'm just gonna take a walk over here..."

Fenrir, meanwhile, could only stare at Terra, lost for words as he just sat there. She seemed to be capable of rendering him speechless.

Solus could feel Ris using his power and was about to walk out of the garden to investigate before Phasmatis put a paw to his chest.

"I'll go, Solus. Hate to say it, but your pride might cloud your judgment according to Cebelrai's plan."

Solus just stared at Phasmatis, his cold blue eyes staring into Phasmatis' own icy eyes. After a moment Solus thought about the possible outcome of this, If I go, that witch, Terra, might get in my way... I suppose I'll let this... fake Pantheon have a go at the so-called Meta-Pantheon...

Solus then stepped back allowing Phasmatis to leave instead. Cebelrai walked over to Solus holding a test-tube full of blood.

"Is he going after Ris?"

Solus only nodded. Cebelrai held up the tube of blood to the skylight where the pale moon shone down on it. She examined the blood carefully before Solus spoke up. "Is that blood from one of the monsters around here?"

"Yes and no. Appears to be blood from two different beings. One is familiar to Fenrir... the other is a monster of some kind." She put on a pair of glasses and peered deeper into the blood.

Solus seemed slightly intrigued by the Fenrir part of her explaination. "Familiar to Fenrir?"

"The blood samples are not from this world... but rather a mirror world. The blood looks like it IS Fenrir's... but it isn't. Hard to explain really. The species is human." The Pantheon said as she moved her wrist in circular motions, trying to see the blood from all angles she could.

Solus just shook his head, "And you're able to tell all of this just by looking at blood without medical equipment?"

Cebelrai just smiled and put the sample in a pouch which hung from a belt she was wearing. She then patted Solus' cheek and said, "Blood can tell you all sorts of things, if you look hard enough. For example: At one point you used to be a decent lover..."

In a flash, Solus' paw was at Cebelrai's throat, not choking her, but threatening. Cebelrai was still smiling. The elder Pantheon grit his teeth as he moved his face closer to hers, "That was the past. Bring it up again and I'll make sure you join the rest of the dead Pantheons!"

Last edited by Jack Thorn on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 pm

"What's the matter, love?" Terra said jokingly, gliding one of her paws through his head fur.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Leo smirked up at Alice. "Well? You've got me pinned. What're you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Fenrir just smiled, looking up at Terra, "Nothing... you just... certainly know how to get to me."

Alice leaned down slowly getting closer to Leo. Almost within kissing distance, before Phasmatis walked by and noticed them. He raised his eyebrows for a while before whistling and walking away smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Leo blinked. Well, that was unexpected. She caught something out of the corner of her eye. Movement.

"... hey, who the hell was that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 pm

"You still haven't told me what's bothering you, Fenrir," Terra replied, softly kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Fenrir sighed, lightly pushing Terra to look up at her, "Terra... I am afraid I have not been open with you just as much as you were not open with me... You see... there is a creature in the depths of this castle known as Nexus... a soul-devourer."

Alice looked around, still on top of Leo, "I dunno..." She sniffed the air, allowing her primal instincts to try and help her identify the person, "But whoever it is, I'm picking up the same scent as that strong guy from the library. Souless, I think his name was."

Phasmatis continued walking down the hall hoping to find Ris, before he noticed Fenrir and Terra up ahead. He quickly took a detour into one of the rooms. Would be bad if I were to be compromised now... I need to go around the two... they won't let me get to Ris, otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:59 pm

"Mmkay?" Terra replied, not particularly interested in this monster.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 pm

"Oh, that guy?" Leo asked with a little frown. "Uh... should we go follow him and risk getting our asses kicked?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm

"This creature, Nexus, has been worrying me from the day I created it. It is powerful. Powerful enough to destroy us both. And if it gets out... then Midgard... the world you were born in. The world of mortals... will be reduced to its feeding ground. It will continue to consume souls, until there is nothing left... nothing." Fenrir explained.

"I tried to contain it, after I realized of the nature of the creature of which I created. However, I could only forge a prison of limited power. When it consumes enough souls, it can and WILL break out. Everyone who has died within these castle walls will find their soul traveling to Nexus, rather than Valhalla or Niflheim or Helheim."

Alice's eyes wandered for a moment before she looked back at Leo, grinning, "Okay." She then began to stand up, getting off of Leo.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm

"Which makes Solus our biggest problem," Terra replied. "Better yet... Why not use him? Send the Pantheons to kill that Nexus thing. They can't die, can they?"

Last edited by Terra on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Leo got up with Alice, grinning back at her. "Glad we got all that worked out." she said, starting to follow after Phantasmis.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Fenrir shook his head, "You think I have not tried that already, Terra? The creature was created with the power of a god, that surpasses Pantheons... back then, normal Pantheons could not stand against Nexus. By now... I highly doubt Solus alone could... And if Nexus gets Solus' soul... he could become the most powerful being in existence."

Deep within Nexus' prison there was a red glow within the darkness. The glow illuminating something large. Distorted voices, made up of several voices, began whispering, "With the fading light... I will be free... REBORN!!!" It screamed, the roar of hundreds upon thousands of different voices screaming alongside it.

The gate began to crack as Nexus was clearly gaining more and more power by the moment.

Alice, with Leo following her, began to follow behind Phasmatis, she raised her eyebrows as she saw the Pantheon. She whispered at Leo, "Hey, isn't that the gay jackal, guy?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 pm

"Yeah, kinda looks like him... wouldn't that weird squirrel girl be following him, though?" Leo asked. "Somethin's not right."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm

"What about Ris?" Terra suggested. "That kid's not gonna die anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:44 pm

"Even with Ris' power... even if he were to somehow join with Solus... that may not be enough. To destroy something like Nexus, it would require god-like power... Perhaps if everyone were to fight it together, we would maybe stand a chance... but the chances of Cebelrai and Solus... working with Ris are slim. And the fake Jackal and Aetsia... after what I did, they would never want to join. We need some kind of plan... something that could assist."

Alice put her fingers to her chin in thought, "You got a point there..."

Phasmatis closed his eyes for a moment, trying to hone in on Ris' location. He then opened them once again, grinning, "Bingo... I found you, Meta-Pantheon..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm

"... oh, whatever." Leo said with a shrug. "Hey, formerly-gay-man! Nice performance in that bedroom, we heard it all!" she called out. "Made that mute girl moan like a bitch, didn't you? Speaking of which, where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

"I suppose I could help you there," Terra said, smiling down at him. "We just need to give everyone a reason to go up against Nexus?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next