Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ris

Ris

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:36 am

"Well, one of two things." Ris began, glancing at the Pantheon.

Just wanna throw in, it's amazing Nexus hasn't attacked either of them yet.

"One, Solus could just disappear as soon as Nexus is finished with. Two, before we get a chance to catch our breath he could slit our throats, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:50 am

Fenrir threw a fireball at the ground near Ris, hoping to catch his attention, "He will not attack anyone except Nexus! I shall make sure of it!"

Jackal groaned, slightly winded. He was about to try to stand, before he began getting dragged across the ground, by the tendrils. Soon he felt the ground leave him as he was lifted into the air by his leg.

Phasmatis chuckled as he looked at Jackal dangling helplessly in front of him. "I'm gonna enjoy renovating your face, Subject A!"

Jackal, although feeling intimidated, was feeling equally as cocky. "I think if anyone needs a facial renovation, it's you, mate. Though, you know, with the blood rushin' to my head, you look a little better."

Nexus reared its fist back and Jackal winced. "This ain't gonna be pretty..."

Solus saw an opportunity and threw an orb directly at Phasmatis. The ball of raw energy smacked Phasmatis, though it showed no visible effects other than making Nexus twitch. While Nexus was momentarily stunned, Fenrir threw his sword at the tendril holding Jackal.

The sword sliced through the tendril, sending Jackal falling. Nexus, however, still threw the large punch at the canine, which collided with him. Jackal was sent back into the air, by the punch.

Nexus then saw Jackal just in front of him, flailing in the air. Nexus quickly clapped its skeletal hands together, catching Jackal, between them.

"Squashed like a bug..." Phasmatis said, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 pm

'Well, I have to do something with this orb...' Ris thought, turning towards the mass. It was obvious by his expression that he was surprised by its color.

'...This works.'

Seeing as he hadn't seen what happened to Jackal, the fox made sure Luna wasn't holding onto him before rearing his arm back, throwing it forward again and hurling the explosive orb towards Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 pm

"Oh god, Jackal..." Aetsia said softly, only able to hope for his safety. There wasn't much she could do for him that wouldn't get in Ris' way.

"Oh, hey, that's different." Leo commented as she watched the explosive orb fly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 pm

The orb exploded on Nexus, making him stumble, taking his foot off of Bane in the process.

He also ended up dropping Jackal. Seeing the falling canine, he snatched the jackal out of the air and held him up.

Jackal groaned, still alive. "Clinging to life, I see... Bah... you're not worth it."

With that, Nexus dropped Jackal to the ground. "As for YOU..." The large creature glared at Ris, before turning towards him. "I'll make sure you never get in my way again! Though you were gullible enough to help me get this far. So I'm going to make your death as quick as possible."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 pm

"Nnngh... you can't talk to Ris like that!" Leo yelled, jumping by Ris' side. "Luna, Ris... we should all attack together!"
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 pm

When the foot lifted from Bane, the canine coughed, then rolled onto his stomach to prop himself up.

Miles looked to Aetsia and yelled in her general direction while struggling with the black tendrils that bound him. "Yo squirrel! No time to mull over the Jackal kid! Swords! Swords Woman! Get them now!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 am

As the creature threatened her love, Luna's temper flared, along with a few sparks traveling from her paws to her elbow, coiling around her arm before dissipating into the air.

With one paw, she held it outstretched towards Miles. The energy traveled down into a little palm-sized orb, before, with a slight push of her arm, a blue arc of electricity shot out of her hand, aimed at the tendrils locking Miles to the floor.

... but, since that's the second time that she's used her new-found powers, she'd probably end up hitting Miles as well.

Then, returning her gaze back to Nexus, sparks swirled around her paws while she waited for his move.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Looking to Leo as she reached his side, Ris didn't get to see the extent of Luna's powers--though he did feel the fur on his arm closest to her beginning to rise. "Do you have something in mind?" he asked the she-cat before looking back to Nexus.

If only Leo had a team combo in mind.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Jackal groaned in pain, trying to stand up. He managed to prop himself up on his paws and knees.

Solus, growled at Nexus and began running for the large creature. He jumped in the air, however Nexus simply threw a quick jab, sending the Pantheon back to the ground.

His body slide across the floor for a good few meters before he came to a stop. "Damn... he's powerful..."

Solus placed his paws just behind his head and raised his knees up to his chest. Using his paws he sprung back to his feet and looked up at Nexus and Phasmatis. "I could destroy you single-handedly, if Titan hadn't sapped most of my strength."

The Arch Pantheon began raising his arms to the air. However, the slime along the ground began to rise up, like a tidal wave, threatening to engulf Solus, while he was preparing something. The Pantheon grit his teeth and closed his eyes, until he felt the cold slime cover his body completely.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Poor, unfortunate Miles was indeed hit but the electricity as well as the tendrils. luckily, he recovered quicker than the noodly appendages and tore free. he was about to take off for the swords again when Bane shouted his name.

Miles turned to look just in time to see a sword flying his way. He caught it midair and examined it, confirming that it was, indeed, Bane's sword.

"Make sure. . . Jackal kills the bastard. . ." Bane said, then seemed to fade from existence.

Miles looked at the sword again.

"Well. . . Hell."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Luna's eyes darted to watch the wave completely cover Solus's body. She hesitated for a moment, before looking up at Ris to see what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Leo grinned and nodded. "Let's go!" she said, starting to sprint for the swords, suddenly turning around and launching an orb behind her, using the propulsive force to send her flying toward the swords, which she picked up quickly, throwing off another orb in mid-flight to change her trajectory right up to Phasmatis. She yelled loudly and slashed in an X, throwing the swords to the sides after she swung. "Ris, Luna, catch!!"

She began to fall... oh, this might be painful if she didn't land it, and even if she had hit Nexus, she was sure that wouldn't have done him in and he'd come after her next.

"Do it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Phasmatis let out a pained shout as he felt the swords cut him. But there was something about the swords that made it more painful than it should've been. He had felt like some souls left Nexus. However, from Bane, came a new soul that seemed to make the loss of the earlier ones insignificant.

He pointed at Leo and tendrils shot from the slime, attempting to ensnare the cat.

Solus still had his arms up, but his body burned. It felt like he was being eaten alive by the slime itself. He dropped to one knee and kept trying to concentrate his strength regardless of the pain shooting through his body.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am

Leo was snatched by the tendrils on her leg, left dangling in midair. She let out a sigh of relief, giving Ris and Luna a thumbs up. "Come on, catch the damn swords and strike..."

"... we just got robbed." Aetsia muttered as she looked over to Miles.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 am

"Hell yeah! Lousy cheater, not working for em like we did." Miles proclaimed in frustration.

"Why didn't she do that SOONER? like, before the jackal kid got hurt and Bane died!"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am

Ris caught the sword thrown to him, reaching over and quickly catching Luna's as well before it could smack her in the fact. He quickly handed both of them over to the lynx, however.

One, he didn't know a thing about using swords--Not that he thought she would be any better.

Two, Solus was caught under the muck, which obviously wasn't a good thing.

Throwing his hands out to the sides, two red sparks flashed over the palms of his hands. The energy began to swirl around the point, growing larger until eventually the energy stabilized, continuing to rapidly swirl in their spherical shape. They shone a blood red, though the center was a brilliant white, as with before.

His narrowed gaze resting on the goo which concealed the Destroyer, Ris threw both of his arms forward, crossing in an 'x' shape. The orbs rocketed towards the muck, detonating instantly on impact.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

The explosion sent the slime splattering all over the place, freeing Solus, in the process. Solus, however, was thrown through the air, where he collided rather loudly with the wall, leaving a large crack in the stone wall. He could only give Ris a glare, as a token of his gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:55 am

"Why are you giving these to me!?" Luna exclaimed. "It's not like I know how to use them!"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am

Responding to the glare with a brisk nod, Ris turned his attention back to Luna. "I don't know--Just pass them to someone else. Oh, Aetsia knows how to use swords!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 am

Not particularly knowing who that was, Luna tossed the swords in the middle of the room, not truly understanding their importance just yet...
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:10 am

Aetsia looked at the thrown swords and ran off to retrieve them. "Oh, not this again..."
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 am

Miles heard a clanking of swords and turned to see them just laying on the floor discarded. he then proceeded to facepalm and make a dash for them once again.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Solus growled, "Can't you idiots keep a hold of the swords!?"

Fenrir, looked at one of the broken pieces of debris and lifted it, almost effortlessly over his head. The debris was larger than the wolf, himself.

He glanced up at Nexus before throwing the stone debris as hard as he could. The debris broke on impact, when it connected with Phasmatis, causing him to shout, and Nexus to stumble slightly.

Phasmatis then set his sights on the vampire lord. He raised his foot and brought it down on Fenrir. The foot appeared to crush the vampire. However, suddenly appearing up at Phasmatis' level, Fenrir appeared and grabbed a hold of the Pantheon.

Fenrir was about to start attacking Phasmatis, but black tendrils latched onto him and threw him to the ground.

Fenrir quickly pulled the tendril off of him and got up before he found several bullet-like projectiles made from the black slime began flying his way.

The vampire ran as fast as he could, dodging the black bullets as they came. He managed to stay one step ahead of the bullets. Fenrir looked up and leaped onto one of the elevated platforms. He appeared safe from the bullets up there. He was about to check on Nexus before he found Nexus had threw a punch, slamming Fenrir into the wall with his fist, like he did with Jackal earlier.

"As a Pantheon, we don't hunt vampires! But this is an exception!" Phasmatis taunted, keeping Fenrir pinned. "How strong is that body of yours, vampire!?" He shouted, pulling his fist out of the wall and throwing it forward again, punching Fenrir deeper.

Nexus pulled his fist from Fenrir again. Nexus' skeletal hand could be seen covered in Fenrir's blood. "After... I was condemned by the gods... I felt dead... every 50 years of my resurrection, I hoped they would be the last..."

"But I sense... even if Nexus is defeated... my cycle will finally come to an end." Fenrir said, weakly.

"How touching..." Phasmatis said, mockingly. Soon, the black tendrils came and pulled Fenrir from the wall, throwing him to the ground. Nexus raised his foot and quickly brought it down on Fenrir, keeping him on the ground. Putting enough pressure on the vampire to keep him from moving.

"Ris... I do not know if you can hear me, or not..." Fenrir said, on the verge of death. "Even though... I may not like Pantheons... I think you are worthy of being with Luna. In fact... I... I could not ask for anyone better..."

Fenrir looked weakly at Ris, feeling Nexus putting more pressure on him. "Honor one request, Ris... keep Luna safe..."

Phasmatis growled and shouted, "I'll send you back to hell!" Nexus then forced all of its weight on Fenrir at once, crushing the vampire completely.

"And the battle is decided, Fenrir!" Phasmatis shouted, adding maniacal laughter on the end. Nexus foot scraping across the floor, spreading Fenrir's blood.

Jackal's eyes widened at the horror of what he saw. "...oh, shit..." was all he could say. Soon, he felt himself changing. He brought two fingers up to his teeth and felt his fangs shortening to regular canine teeth. "I'm... turning back to normal."

The canine then looked over to the swords and then back up at Nexus. "Your ass is mine, Phasmatis..." With that, Jackal began sprinting for the swords.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm

"Me... me too!" Aetsia said excitedly. Fortunately, her endowments and enhanced figure and her voice remained. Happy end for all, right? Well... not Terra.

But, seriously, she deserved this torment. Aetsia felt horrible for thinking that, but she deserved it, god damn it.

"Jackal, end him!!"

"Holy fucking shit!" Leo yelled from where she was dangling. "You killed Fenrir! You bastard! ... or maybe you've done us all a big favor! ... still, very touching."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next