Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Jackal's ears flattened to the sides of his head. He looked up at Terra and began shaking his head, "Oh, god, please don't." Was all he could say.

Fenrir chuckled, turning the chair around so he could see the madness for himself.

Phasmatis shrugged, "I'm between goals, right now, so your death can wait. After all, if I kill ya, mate, then Solus will come after me like flies after shit."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:58 pm

'I kind of hate this special treatment, what with everyone else unprotected...'

Blinking to shake off a sudden fit of dizziness, the fox gave an acknowledging nod to Leo before turning to the wolf. "Young Master? You're not talking about me, are you?"

His ears perked up and Phasmatis' words, however, and he turned back to face the Pantheonic Setzenian. "So wait, you don't have anything personal against me? You're just for a genocide kind of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Terra leaned closer to the jackal, almost so their noses were touching. Her steely blue eyes gazing down into Jackal's soul.

"Boo."

---

The wolf nodded. "Mistress made it very clear that you were not to be harmed. Didn't she, Vulpa?"

The vixen just crossed her arms and huffed, turning the other way.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm

The squirrel looked up to Terra and Jackal while Terra had her little scary moment. With a final push, she shoved the woodpeckers away, putting her shield back before looking for something that didn't belong to her to throw at Terra.

Well, this randomly placed vase looked awfully nice.

Without even announcing it, she chucked it at the tigress.

Of course, the poor squirrel would probably be cleaning up the broken pieces later.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 pm

"Oh, now genocide's harsh, Rissy. I prefer to think of it as ascending to the rank of a god." Phasmatis said. "But I know one way we can both get Solus out of the way..."

Terra, needless to say, made Jackal yelp and dive to the ground, putting his arms over his head in defense. "Don't hurt me!"

Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:28 pm

With a baseball mitt and a pillow, Terra gently caught the vase without keeping her eyes off the shivering jackal. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of that."

Terra tossed the vase back at the squirrel, although this time, it had a lit wick coming out of it...

Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Aetsia noticed that lit wick, catching it then immediately tossing it behind her.

In Fenrir's general direction.

Oops.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Fenrir caught the vase and noticed the lit wick. He just tossed the vase at Jackal, who ended up taking it on top of his head, almost knocking him out. He was laying on the ground dazed, with the vase on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Terra ignored Jackal for a moment, staring intently at Aetisa as something caught her eye... Soon, her eyebrows furred down and her teeth flared. "You're wearing my maid outfit!?" Terra roared with daggers in her eyes.

Like, actual daggers, that started flying towards Aetisa.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:02 pm

This was her's?! Oh, jesus christ...

She brought up her shield to block the daggers, hardly able to comprehend how real daggers were coming out of Terra's eyes. She'd heard of eye lasers, but not eye daggers!

Getting stabbed wasn't high on her list of priorities, either way.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Jackal shook his head only to look back at the vase. With a slight scream he grabbed it and threw it further down the hall.

Adam, just happened to see Fenrir, Terra, Aetsia and Jackal and raised his eyebrows at the sight. "...uhh... I don't think I want to know what's going on here..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:14 pm

The vase landed on the floor. A small piece of paper shooting up out of the opening once the wick had disappeared. The paper said "boom".

"Answer me!" Terra roared again. She really liked that maid outfit... so did Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm

"Well, yes, I am!" Aetsia replied to Terra. "Would you believe that my old clothes got blown up after Jackal and I did it in one of the random bedrooms around here and this was the only thing that fit me?!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:22 pm

A vein in Terra's forehead snapped. "THAT WAS OUR BEDROOM! AND THAT WAS MY CLOSET!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 pm

"Well, uh, sorry about tha- no, wait, no I'm not! You're being a total ass right now. I think you deserve me stealing your maid outfit and having a huge hole blown in your room! ... the hole wasn't us, by the way." Aetsia replied.

"But you really do deserve this since you're being such a big, petulant %#%# over Jackal and I wanting to be able to get a bit of personal enjoyment outside of our job!"

Yeah. She was just censored. It was that bad.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Jackal realized how pissed Terra was and decided to be brave... or stupid.

He got up and stood between Aetsia and Terra. "You want Aetsia, you gotta deal with me first!"

Yeah... now she'll be too intimidated to fight me! ...I hope...

Adam just crossed his arms and shook his head as he watched Jackal foolishly oppose Terra.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm

No one has ever talked to Terra that way. Except Jackal, and he learned what happens after...

Terra opened her muzzle, and the roar of a giant, demonic hell beast came out in her pure anger. Her claws popped out of her fingers and she grabbed Jackal by his shirt and effortlessly lifted him off the ground.

"Somebody didn't learn their lesson the FIRST TIME!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Jackal's eyes widened, his pupils shrank. His ears flattened once more and his muzzle quivered as he tried to say "sorry", his voice whiny and high pitched.

The canine tried to kick his legs a few times and struggle in Terra's grip.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm

"Oh, hell no..." Aetsia muttered, unsheathing her sword slowly. Well, she was formulating a plan, but it involved waiting for her to get distracted a bit more with Jackal...

"Sorry..." she muttered. She'd save him, though...!

No, no, now wasn't the time to wait. She ran up behind Terra, letting out a loud cry as she went to run her through with her sword from behind.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Aetisa probably didn't understand that she just added lighter fluid to a volcano. Terra stared down at the sword sticking through her stomach before tossing Jackal halfway across the room behind her.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Aetsia pulled the sword out and spun it around to clear the blood off of it, getting her shield back out and hopping back.

Oh, she was gonna pay for tossing Jackal across the room...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Terra's head spun 180 degrees around, staring down at the squirrel girl. She walked "backwards" toward her, her body spinning around mid-step, now facing her. She clenched her fist and reared it back, before swinging it horizontally across the girl's face.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Aetsia staggered when she was hit. Right in the face. Ow. She looked back at Terra, then swung her sword at her midsection. She really didn't want to kill her. 'lest Fenrir get angry and get involved.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Terra slammed her fist down on the sword, threatening to break it into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Fenrir frowned. It wasn't easy for any creature to lay a finger on Terra... and still get away with it, at least.

Jackal shook his head and got back to his feet. Okay... I can do this...

The jackal took off running after Terra before jumping at her, attempting to grab onto her back, to give Aetsia a chance to run or attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next