Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ris

Ris

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 am

After a few seconds of holding her gaze, Ris slowly shook his head, his tail ceasing all movement for the time. "I've considered it, Luna. I know where your home is."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am

The lynx smiled warmly at him, her gaze softening on the vulpine, not particularly to reply to that, just yet...

"So... we have a problem," Luna started. "Something called a Nexus is about to break out, and I don't think that's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 am

"Told ya so." Leo replied to Ris, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am

His tail flicking in acknowledgment of the she-cat's words, Ris said, "Yeah, I know...now..." Holding back a light sigh, the fox continued with, "And since I was the one who giddily helped free it, I'll help take it out."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am

Luna's ears twitched slightly. "Wait... YOU helped free Nexus, Ris?"

She needed to make sure of what she thought she just heard.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 am

"It was my fault too. There was a room full of monsters and I decided to help out." Leo admitted. "And now I really wish I didn't... but that Kicker Skeleton was cool."

Speaking of which, I just totally retconned her taking his scarf from the pile of bones and trying it around her neck. It was fashionable and cool looking!
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 am

Retcon approved.

With a sheepish smile, Ris nodded. "Yeah...Well, I...I didn't think -we- would really have to worry about Nexus..."

'...Phasmatis knew just what to say to me...'
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am

Luna's temper flared slightly. Her soft, loving gaze snapping over to something much more anger-driven. "Do you realize what you'd done!? Both of you! Nexus is going to destroy everything! What diseased thought went through your mind when you thought this was a good idea!?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 am

"Face it, Ris. That Fas-Man-Tits guy played you like a goddamn fiddle." Leo commented with a shrug. "... or, rather, played us like a goddamned fiddle."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am

Ris' ears instantly drooped, his tail standing stalk-still again.

"I know, Leo, I know...I-I didn't think it'd turn out like this, though, I swear! See, that jackal guy--the one Terra was beating--Well, u-um, he told me that Nexus would help us kill Solus...I really want him dead..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am

"Right, and I'm sure that's the only reason, Ris," Luna slightly pushed away from his embrace. "The thought of Nexus destroying the castle never crossed your mind? So that I'd be forced to move back home."

"Still, what you did was stupid. Really stupid," Luna sighed. "Oh, sure! Unleash an unkillable monster to kill an unkillable monster! Brilliant plan, really."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am

"Okay, Luna, listen." Ris began defensively, his tail again beginning its idle swish. "Do I want you to live here with Terra and Fenrir? Heck no I don't. I'd hate it. But I know that you care. I wouldn't want the castle destroyed if I could help it."

"Second...Yes, it was stupid, okay? -I- was stupid. Phasmatis knew how to get to me and he did, so now Nexus is free. At least I came to do something about it, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am

The fire in Luna's eyes suddenly went out after Ris explained himself. Her eyebrows furred down into a frown. "Ah... I'm sorry, Ris. I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just, this whole vampire thing is making me really angry all the time for some reason..." the lynx explained with her eyes off the side, expression obviously showing some internal hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 am

"Still getting over that?" His voice was soft and understanding, obviously feeling for the lynx. With a light smile, Ris stepped a little closer again after having her push him away, raising a hand to gently brush Luna's cheek. "We'll get through all that, okay? I promise."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:29 am

"I don't think it's settled all the way, yet," Luna replied, raising her paw up to her cheek to hold his against it. She stepped forward, her head lightly resting on his chest as she returned to his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 am

"Say... uhh... Ris, Luna... we kinda have a job to do." Jackal said, before hurrying through the tunnel, reaching the dungeon in record time. The jackal looked ahead to see familiar swords dug into the ground, just out of reach, on an elevated platform high above the pit of slime.

However, Phasmatis shook his head, "Sure, I remember, Terra. But what makes you think I'm gonna be that easy to scare again? After all, I have no soul, and I'm a Pantheon. From you, I practically have NOTHING to fear."

The Pantheon looked past Terra to see Jackal and grit his teeth. "Well, look who joined the party!" After speaking, Phasmatis wasted no time in hurling one of his blue shock orbs at Jackal. However, Jackal anticipated this and threw an energy ball at the orb, causing them both to cancel out. "Not gonna work this time, mate. You got me with ya balls before, but now, it's MY turn to give you some of mine."

Phasmatis raised an eyebrow. "...I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, Subject A... that sounded really, really gay..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 am

"Ugh, why did he has to notice us?" Leo asked as she rolled her eyes. "Hey, dumbass, we don't have much time. You released something that's going to kill us all and we're going to clean it up. Stay put and don't waste our time!" she told Phasmatis.

"And, hey, I know what he fears." the feline said with a smirk. "He's a closet homo! Have a ball, creepy tigress vampire chick!"

"... do you think that'll really work?" Aetsia asked Jackal. "I hope it does. We don't have time to waste with him..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:39 am

"I don't really care if you don't have a soul. That just gives me MORE of a reason to slaughter you, since I it won't affect Nexus," Terra replied, "And the annoying cat girl over there has a point. You're still gay."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Jackal shrugged, "Hard to say, really. He IS a Pantheon..."

Phasmatis shook his head, "Think whatever you want, Terra! But you can't kill me, either way! Only a god or a Pantheon can kill me!"

Alice pointed her blaster at Phasmatis and grinned, "Good! That means we can have some fun with you!"

Fenrir emerged behind Phasmatis and put his arm around his neck, lifting the Pantheon off his feet, "You want Nexus' power? Fine, then."

The vampire carried Phasmatis over to the pit of slime and held him over it, threatening to drop him. "You wish for the darkness that Nexus gives? Go then and drown in that very same abyss of darkness!" Fenrir shouted at Phasmatis before dropping the Pantheon into the slime.

Phasmatis screamed as he felt like something was eating him, beneath the slime. He raised his paw as if reaching out for help. Black tendrils shot out from the slime and wrapped themselves around his arm, continuing to pull Phasmatis deeper into the slime, until the Pantheon was fully submerged, his screams being drowned out.

Jackal raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "Well, niiiiiiice! That was easy!"

The vampire, however, just turned around and glared at Jackal, "Think it is that easy, do you? 'Tis not so simple, Jackal!"

As if on cue, the ground began to shake once more and a loud booming voice, made up of multiple voices could be heard, "With the fading each light, the souls come to me! I MUST HAVE MORE!"

Last edited by Jack Thorn on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 pm

"Right, I can't kill you, ya homo...." Terra scowled, crossing her arms after walking up the wolf and standing beside him. "Now what, babe?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 pm

"Oh... uh oh." Leo muttered softly, getting in a fighting stance. "Looks like that thing's really hungry!"

Aetsia stared at Fenrir. "Have some faith in us." she told him, getting in front of Jackal and giving him a loving kiss on the muzzle. "Let's do this, Jackal. Let's put an end to Nexus...!"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:04 am

When the ground began to shake, Ris' ears instantly perked up, pulling Luna close. "I won't ask you to leave this time..." he began, just loud enough for the lynx to hear him over the noise, "but if you don't, just promise me you'll be careful..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:12 am

"I'll be with you every step of the way," Luna replied.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:14 am

'I was kind of afraid of that...'

Against something like Nexus, Ris wasn't sure he could protect both himself and Luna. Even if they only ran into Solus...

Especially if they ran into Solus.

'For her sake, Ris...you can do it.'
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:39 am

Fenrir summoned one of his swords, in his paw, looking down at the stirring pit of slime. "We need to take out Nexus..."

Jackal tensed up and looked down, expecting anything to emerge from it.

The voice spoke once more, the torches dimming as an unseen wind stirred the flames, threatening to engulf the prison in darkness.

From ancient time, thy power came! For all to add, but none to reign!
I am Nexus! I am one too strong to fight!
Return to nothingness, where you shall dwell!
For you cannot escape this hell!
So, become one with me, cease this fight!
And simultaneously, cease the morning light!

Jackal raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "Wow... that was kinda poetic."

However, the room got darker and dark as one by one, the torches were being blown out. Eventually engulfing the area in pitch-black darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next